This website is a telephone directory/call routing service and is not in any way affiliated with any of the business entities listed.Please note that calls to our 08700 numbers cost 13p/minute and our 08717 numbers also cost 13p/minute, plus your phone company’s access charge where applicable.Our site also provides alternative numbers that include the official numbers as found in their respective websites and other sources.

DVLA Contact Number 08700420512 - Driver Licensing Enquiries


Contact the DVLA Licensing Enquiries team by calling 08700420512 at 13p/min plus access charge, or use their their own phone number 0300 790 6801.

DVLA Telephone Number / Customer Services Number 08700420512

This website is a telephone directory/call routing service and is not in any way affiliated with any of the business entities listed.
Please note that calls to our 08700 numbers cost 13p/minute and our 08717 numbers cost 13p/minute, plus your phone company’s access charge where applicable.Our site also provides alternative numbers that include the official numbers as found in their respective websites and other sources.
All logos and names are trademarks of respective entities and used for reference only(we are an independent site and are in no way affiliated with any business or government entity listed), all images of third party trademarks are sourced from public domain websites such as Wikipedia etc. Our site is a Phone Number directory and offers different contact options that include our own routing numbers as well as the ones offered by entities themselves at respective rates. By use of our site and numbers you agree with our terms and conditions.


The DVLA (Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency) is the sole organisation of the UK government responsible for maintaining a database of drivers and vehicles in the UK(Great Britain). The DVLA offers a range of services through several channels: phone, mail, online.

holds over 47 million driver records and over 39 million vehicle records. They collect around £5.6 billion a year in Vehicle Excise Duty (VED).

DVLA is an executive agency, sponsored by the Department for Transport


You can find the DVLA on their official Youtube Social Profile / Channel:


Address  DVLA,
SA99 1AR,
United Kingdom
 Official Website
 Vehicle tax Phone Number 0300 790 6802
 Driver licensing enquiries 0300 790 6801
 Drivers’ medical enquiries 0300 790 6806

Alternative Direct DVLA(Official) Phone Numbers-DVLA Phone Numbers:

(From Abroad/Overseas)
DVLA contact number 0843 116 0011 +44 844 306 9203
Vehicle registration 0300 790 6802 +44 300 790 6802
Vehicle tax 0300 790 6802 +44 300 790 6802
Driver licensing enquiries 0300 790 6801 +44 300 790 6801
Drivers’ medical enquiries 0300 790 6806 +44 300 790 6806
Driver Check Service contact 09061 393 837 +44 9061 393 837
Ymholiadau Cymraeg 0300 790 6819 +44 300 790 6819
Vehicle registration and tax with translation 0906 737 0013 +44 906 737 0013
Theory test enquiry 0300 200 1188 +44 300 200 1188
Booking a theory test 0300 200 1122 +44 300 200 1122
DVSA driving test enquiries and booking 0300 200 1122 +44 300 200 1122
MOT, vehicle testing and approval 0300 123 9000 +44 300 123 9000
Driver CPC 0300 200 1122 +44 300 200 1122

For applying the minimum age is normally 17 for autos and 16 for bikes. You are able to apply before starting to operate a vehicle. Applications for provisional licences can be carried out online yet; you need to fulfill with the following eligibility conditions:
-Minimal age and eyesight demands should be fulfilled
-You mustn’t be barred from driving
-Must pay the apprpriate fees using Visa, Master Card or alternative Credit or Debit Card
-Have a UK passport or other proof of identity
-Address of home for the prior three years to be provided
-Possess a National Insurance Number
Your private info may be reviewed by the DVLA including the National Insurance Number pinned down. You’ll about what should be performed after completing the application be instructed in case your identity can’t be checked entirely.

You’ll have the licence in two parts – the photocard including classification details of vehicles it is possible to drive and also the paper instruction manual that covers penalty points and authorisations, disqualification periods and prerogative history. You should revive your photocard licence at least once every 10 years.

Paper licences remain valid until damaged or details need changing. These were issued before the debut of photocard licences.
Address changes on your driving licence can be easily made online. Of course, you have to fulfil the following conditions:
-Have a valid driving licence (for a photocard licence both sections are needed)
-Should reside in the UK
-Address of preceding dwelling that was three years needed
-Possess a UK passport or other evidence of identity
-You must not be barred from driving
-National Insurance number, if needed
Another method to submit an application for an address change in your driving licence is by post. For photocard licences, signed, the changes section on the paper document has to be filled in and sent to DVLA.

For finished D1 paper driving licences or D2 application forms, identity certificates that were first driving licence plus a passport size photograph should really be sent to DVLA. To switch the names shown on your permit applications should be produced by post.
By following the simple processes down the page on driving licence names are easily changed.

Finished D1 or D2 forms (whichever is applicable) along with original identity documents to confirm your name, your driving licence and a passport photo must be sent to the DVLA. For lost, stolen or ruined old licences, the proclamation ought to be made on the form.

The new licence with all the alterations will probably be sent within 3 weeks.
Q. How to rekindle my driving licence?
Driving licences should be renewed at least every ten years. You need to possess a UK passport which can be issued within past 5 years and valid. You also should:
Reside in Great Britain
Pay the apprpriate fees as fees
Supply your residential address for the past three years
You may get your driving licence that is renewed within fourteen days.

Q. Is it possible to add higher classifications to my licence?
Yes. You will need to submit an application for a provisional entitlement’ that is ‘ to start with. It is possible to schedule the evaluation needed to add categories that are higher to your driving licence, after this continues to be received. Passing higher category tests might also entitle one to lesser categories mechanically.
Q. How to replace a stolen, lost or damaged driving licence?
You can apply online for replacing your driving licence that is damaged, stolen or lost. Your licence number, identity proof, address details will soon be deemed necessary. A fee of the apprpriate fees is also payable. A valid passport from UK issued in past five years is essential if the photograph should be rekindled.
Q. What can I do to alter my photo on the driving licence?
Should you possess a UK passport that has been issued to you personally within the last five years, photographs on a ‘Provisional driving licence’ might be altered easily online. A new driving licence will likely be sent to you with all the upgraded photograph. You will have to have to:
-Pay the fees that are essential
-Supply your residential address for preceding three years
-Not be forbidden from driving

Q. How to exchange a paper licence for a new photocard driving licence?
By applying online, paper driving licences may be exchanged for a new photocard licence. All you’ll need is to:
-Possess the paper driving licence
-Have a UK passport or identity proof that is valid
-Reside in Great Britain
-Meet with the eyesight requirement that is stipulated
-Provide your National Insurance number, if known
-Provide your residential address for previous three years
If you don’t have a valid passport, you will need to send your photograph by post. After completing the on-line application, a form will be sent to you. Fill it in and send it together with the photo to the DVLA.

The licence will be sent within three weeks to you personally, but extra time could be taken if required to check medical or private details.
Q. Do you know the driving disqualifications?
You might be banned from driving
You might be found guilty of any driving delinquencies
The authorities will dispatch a summon letter to you which will tell you when you need to appear in court.
Q. How long can I be disqualified from driving?
A court will decides the period of a ban for driving offences, additionally, it depends on the seriousness of the offence. Prohibitions may be:
-Six months for twelve or maybe more penalty points inside an interval of three years
-If another twelve or even more penalty points are given within 3 years, an additional disqualification may continue twelve months
-For a disqualification that is third the prohibition might be two years
If you’re disqualified for 56 days or maybe more, you’ll need certainly to make an application for a new licence. You may even must retake your driving test before a fresh licence is issued to you or complete an extended driving test.

For disqualifications 56 days, taking driving tests or renewal of your licence isn’t desired. The court will add the decision to the paper file section of your photocard licence (or the paper driving licence), demonstrating the period of ban and return it to you. Once the prohibition is over, you may continue to use it.
The application process depends on the seriousness of your offence, i.e. whether you’re in the class of a high risk offender or not.

Offenders in the non-high risk category

A D27 form will be sent to you by DVLA, 56 days before the end of the disqualification period.

Wrongdoers in the High risk category

The DVLA will send you a D1 or D2 form depending in your vehicle type, 90 days of the disqualification period before end. Fill in the form send it to the DVLA and received.

You will need certainly to undergo medical tests having a doctor appointed by the DVLA to prove you are fit to operate a vehicle.
Q. How to concede my driving licence?
You may decide to prevent driving due or voluntarily to medical conditions. In either situation, you need certainly to inform the DVLA about it.

Car or motorcycle licences: The voluntary surrender statement completed should be downloaded, signed and sent to the DVLA along with the licence.

Bus and lorry licences: The VOC99/CERT signed, filled, should really be downloaded and sent to the DVLA along with all the licence.
Licence and the registration certificate should really be sent to the DVLA with a letter explaining to tell the DVLA regarding the passing of a motorist:
-Your relation together with the motorist
-The individual’s name, address and birth date
-Date of the death